...
So it’s been a while since I did a serious update, so here is the short and skinny. Kristin and I went for coffee a couple of days ago and we talked about her and me, my feelings for her, her feelings about me, and her feelings about a certain other someone. At one point she mentioned about how I’ve pretty much ignored every hint that she’s thrown at me that she wants us to be friends and nothing more (obviously I’ve ignored this because well let’s just leave it at I love her, and when I mentioned previously that I’d wait for her I plan to hold true to my words) then as I was getting out of her car to go home, she made a crack about how maybe she should start being mean to me and basically chase me off since I can’t seem to get the hint. Well as you can guess I wasn’t very happy with this remark, but I still just played it off.
Christmas morning I got up early and did something I never thought I’d do again for the rest of my life, I went to church (I’m not saying that I’m not religious, I just don’t choose to practice). I got there midway through mass and stayed till it was over, and then went looking for my minister, who oddly enough after 7 years of having not seen or spoken to one another recognized me right off the bat. To cut out all the bull, we talked and I caught him up on what was going on in my life, and told him about the situation between Kristin and I; and what I did next will make your jaw drop. Before the eyes of god I declared myself celibate. After that was done and said, I wrote Kristin a note and placed it on her last Christmas gift saying basically that I hope this other guy is all you say he is, I’m sorry for ignoring your hints, goodbye. I called her, dropped by her house, gave it to her, and took my leave. We haven’t spoken nor have I been sober since. It’s been a week and I’ve gone through a bottle of Patron, Crown Royal, Belvedere, Grand Ma’s, and 2 bottles of Port.
I’ve decided to redo my layout once again, so I’ve placed a temporary one up for the time being. I’ve also been talking with my friend Paul who’s going into the Peace Corps and I’m considering joining up as well. Maybe a big change in my life would be a good thing right now… I just don’t know. Anyhow…
Merry Fuckin’ New Years.
Christmas morning I got up early and did something I never thought I’d do again for the rest of my life, I went to church (I’m not saying that I’m not religious, I just don’t choose to practice). I got there midway through mass and stayed till it was over, and then went looking for my minister, who oddly enough after 7 years of having not seen or spoken to one another recognized me right off the bat. To cut out all the bull, we talked and I caught him up on what was going on in my life, and told him about the situation between Kristin and I; and what I did next will make your jaw drop. Before the eyes of god I declared myself celibate. After that was done and said, I wrote Kristin a note and placed it on her last Christmas gift saying basically that I hope this other guy is all you say he is, I’m sorry for ignoring your hints, goodbye. I called her, dropped by her house, gave it to her, and took my leave. We haven’t spoken nor have I been sober since. It’s been a week and I’ve gone through a bottle of Patron, Crown Royal, Belvedere, Grand Ma’s, and 2 bottles of Port.
I’ve decided to redo my layout once again, so I’ve placed a temporary one up for the time being. I’ve also been talking with my friend Paul who’s going into the Peace Corps and I’m considering joining up as well. Maybe a big change in my life would be a good thing right now… I just don’t know. Anyhow…
Merry Fuckin’ New Years.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment