Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I'm out...
So been doing a lot of thinking as of late about how much things have changed over the past year, but mostly about how I kinda fell back into my highschool days this past summer. Maybe she was right, it should have been a one time thing. I don't know, I find myself these days just wandering aimlessly about the campus, or the mall, or wherever I happen to be. I haven't picked up my guitar since Logan dragged me out of the kitchen to play a couple with him and don't get me started on the screenplay, comic, or any of my other pieces... I'm done with all this shit. I just can't find the inspiration to work on any of it. I've even been giving thought as to my major, I just don't have the heart anymore. I don't know whats more disheartening, not having any inspiration, or not caring if I ever find it again. I've managed to secure a small cache of money, my options are to go back home, go visit Liz and see little Kimberly, or I've also been debating just leaving entirely. I don't know. It's strange to look back now and see how quickly I rose and fell, and if I had the opportunity to go back I'm not sure if I would. Ergh... fuck it all, I'm out.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment