I'm a little drunk...
MAS TEQUILA!!!
Okay, so I'm not totally shit faced, I've only had 6 shots of tequila, and considering that my average is normally around 10 or 12 before I begin to feel it, I'm doing pretty good.
There are two things you should know:
1) This is not my original entry for the day, I finished writing my original entry and realized that posting would not be a wise choice, so ta da this is what you get.
2)I've been working on the new layout, and it's nearing readiness for testing. Here is a preview, and for those with Photoshop I'm sure you can figure out how to take this and get a better view.

I take that back, I'm drunk...
Okay, so I'm not totally shit faced, I've only had 6 shots of tequila, and considering that my average is normally around 10 or 12 before I begin to feel it, I'm doing pretty good.
There are two things you should know:
1) This is not my original entry for the day, I finished writing my original entry and realized that posting would not be a wise choice, so ta da this is what you get.
2)I've been working on the new layout, and it's nearing readiness for testing. Here is a preview, and for those with Photoshop I'm sure you can figure out how to take this and get a better view.

I take that back, I'm drunk...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment