I need a hug...
So broke my brand new (month old) motorola phone, and cingul@r wants $120 to get me a new one, so looks like it's back to my nokia.
I asked the questions, got the answers. Not happy.
I have no booze.
Burned the shit out of my hands and neck at work. Not happy.
Got stood up (twice) today.
I can't get comments to work right, so I took them off for now.
My day off was crap, didn't get anything done that I needed/wanted too.
I have no booze.
I'm at home on one of the three nights a week that I can go out and party.
I'm stuck on my script. Not happy.
I'm going to make payment on Flaggler, but it will put me in debt. Not Happy.
I have no booze. NOT HAPPY.
I couldn't get the other layout I was working on to look right.
Subsequently my Photoshop is starting to act funny. Not Happy, really expensive to replace.
I have to get up early and make someone else's day a living hell in the dire hopes of getting my phone fixed/replaced.
I wish I had a better picture of a girl for this layout.
I have to open at 4:00pm tomorrow, and with all my errands looks like the laundry/housework is going to be put off... again.
I have no booze. I need a hug... and a warm bed. G'night.
I asked the questions, got the answers. Not happy.
I have no booze.
Burned the shit out of my hands and neck at work. Not happy.
Got stood up (twice) today.
I can't get comments to work right, so I took them off for now.
My day off was crap, didn't get anything done that I needed/wanted too.
I have no booze.
I'm at home on one of the three nights a week that I can go out and party.
I'm stuck on my script. Not happy.
I'm going to make payment on Flaggler, but it will put me in debt. Not Happy.
I have no booze. NOT HAPPY.
I couldn't get the other layout I was working on to look right.
Subsequently my Photoshop is starting to act funny. Not Happy, really expensive to replace.
I have to get up early and make someone else's day a living hell in the dire hopes of getting my phone fixed/replaced.
I wish I had a better picture of a girl for this layout.
I have to open at 4:00pm tomorrow, and with all my errands looks like the laundry/housework is going to be put off... again.
I have no booze. I need a hug... and a warm bed. G'night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment