The 'Tao' Of Me...
There's way too much shit going on in my life right now. The following is what best describes the man that is 'Alan'.
"In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do."
Anonymous
"We're the middle children of history...no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives."
Fight Club
"If you examined a hundred people who had lost their faith in Christianity, I wonder how many of them would turn out to have reasoned out of it by honest argument? Do not most people simply drift away?"
CS Lewis
"No more angels, No more dreams, Only rain and wind, The coldness of steel. The end of my Chapter, But the story goes on, Pages turned and forgotten, I'll read yours when I'm gone. No glory in death, No heaven or hell, Just a void which is empty, Where nothingness dwells."
Michael Patrick Carson
"A beautiful girl can you make you dizzy... like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high - Full of the single greatest commodity known to man-Promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a great hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura, can be found in the gate of a beautiful girl... in her smile... in her soul... and in the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay."
Taking Back Sunday
::This is where I got the title of my new site from. L.F., you hold a very special place in all that I am, and all that I do.::
"I have earned my pain, but I don't deserve my tears."
Tomas Ström
"In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do."
Anonymous
"We're the middle children of history...no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives."
Fight Club
"If you examined a hundred people who had lost their faith in Christianity, I wonder how many of them would turn out to have reasoned out of it by honest argument? Do not most people simply drift away?"
CS Lewis
"No more angels, No more dreams, Only rain and wind, The coldness of steel. The end of my Chapter, But the story goes on, Pages turned and forgotten, I'll read yours when I'm gone. No glory in death, No heaven or hell, Just a void which is empty, Where nothingness dwells."
Michael Patrick Carson
"A beautiful girl can you make you dizzy... like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high - Full of the single greatest commodity known to man-Promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a great hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura, can be found in the gate of a beautiful girl... in her smile... in her soul... and in the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay."
Taking Back Sunday
::This is where I got the title of my new site from. L.F., you hold a very special place in all that I am, and all that I do.::
"I have earned my pain, but I don't deserve my tears."
Tomas Ström
0 Comments:
Post a Comment